NETRI is India’s first incubator and aggregator for women in politics which delivers programs that equip women to run for elections, become political professionals or political entrepreneurs thereby increasing women’s participation in decision-making.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
Our participants are women between 20-55 years old, who have political
aspirations and lack knowledge, resource, intrinsic-motivation and pathways to pursue a career in this field.
- Political Professionals: Our participants become associated with political parties and run political campaigns for candidates across party lines.
- Political Aspirants: Preparing to contest in the panchayat elections.
- Political Entrepreneurs: Trainers, Organizers & Movement Builders at the grassroots.
BUILDING CAPACITY FOR POLITICS
390+ women with
SHORT TERM – CORE PROGRAMS
- PATHWAYS TO POLITICS: 4 Week Skillshops for Women contesting/campaigning
- SAMAANTA (EQUALITY) AMBASSADOR PROGRAM: 6- week Training of Political trainers & Organizers